Spaghetti Ham BakeFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 2 7-ounce pkgs thin spaghettie, broken into 2" pieces shopping list
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, optional shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to pacakage directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, onion, olives if desired, mustard, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to two greasted 11 " by 7" x 2" baking dishes. In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs and butter; add cheese. Sprinkle over casseroles.
- Cover and freee one casserole for up to 2 months. Bake the remaining casserole, uncovered, at 325 F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 325 F for 50 to 55 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- davishoneydo Aledo, TX
- MissCupcake Nowhere, Us
- Megan_Mayday Nowhere, Us
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
Sounds good! :) I've never heard of this...I'll have to try it soon! :)
bakermel in Topeka loved it
yum!!!!! yum!!!!!im coming on over ther ay!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
sounds wonderful gotta print this one toomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!