Oreo mini cheesecakesFrom liezel 8 years ago
- 10 -12oreos shopping list
- 12 0z cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 12 oz ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a muffin pan
- Put oreos in a muffin pan.
- Place the softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar in a food processor until smooth or beat with electric mixer.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Fold in the flour, sour cream, lemon juice and -zest.
- Pour on top of oreos.
- Fill another, bigger pan with water.
- Put the muffin pan inside.
- Bake for about an hour at 300 deg F (150 deg C) until the cheesecake is set in the middle.
- Remove from water.
- Let it cool down totally before removing from the muffin pan.
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating10 people
Hi Liezel!!!...thanks for sharing a wonderful cheesecake recipe.....:}i hope you and your family had a wonderful long weekend...i did....:}
have a blessed day,my friend
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
very nice recipe i love it thank you so muchminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
When you are late in posting, I am always sure that will you come up with a masterpiece.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it