Crock Pot Carrot CakeFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 3/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 C. water shopping list
- 1/3 C. veggie oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 C. grated carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl by hand.
- Spread batter in greased crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low until firm in middle, about 2 hours.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
This is so delicious!!!
I just finished making it and it is so moist and yummy.
I used melted butter instead of veg oil and also added a couple tablespoons of shredded apple and a 1/4 tsp. ginger too.
I love this crock pot recipe for c...moreemschrock in Black Hawk loved it
I posted a pic for you.emschrock in Black Hawk loved it
Thank you for being a buddy and for the great recipe! I tried it and loved how easy it was! Share some more recipes soon.tinam in Tugun loved it