Peanut Butter CookiesFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mix until well blended. Roll heaping teaspoonful of dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Dip fork in granulated sugar, press criss cross patterns with fork tines on each ball, flattening to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating16 people
These are truly excellent! Thanks for posting!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
These were soooooooooooooo easy to make and tasted really really good!butterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
I threw a few chocolate chips in but thats just how I roll....excellent recipesherman in Tulalip loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!