Lemon Pudding CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add salt, egg yolks, flour, lemon peel, lemon juice and milk.
- Fold in egg whites which have been beaten till stiff.
- Bake in a lightly buttered casserole dish, set in a pan of hot water.
- Bake for about one hour at 325 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm, I love lemons and I love pudding so what's not to love ;) Great recipe and thank you for sharing. 5 forks all the way!lor in Toronto loved it
Lemon anything alway gets 5 forks from me!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
So simple and so delicious!! Love lemon flavor in my dessert.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!