Lemon Crumb MuffinsFrom lara38 8 years ago
- 6 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups butter, melted shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- Streusel: shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold butter shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the flour,sugar,baking soda and salt. In another bowl whisk the eggs,sour cream, butter,lemon peel and juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three- fourths full.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire rack. Whisk glaze ingredients together; drizzle over warm muffins.
The Cooklara38 Gulf Coast, MS
The Rating3 people
Sounds delicious!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
I made 1/4 a recipe of these this morning for breakfast. It filled 24 mini muffin cups to the top, and took 20 minutes to bake them. They are wonderful! Thanks for posting!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Lemon is my favorite flavor. My husband and our two sons are about to take off for a week in Panama City with my sister and her husband and their two boys and our brother. This sounds like good "cupcakes" for the youngests' birthday party - beach-s...moresusana in Mandeville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!