Easy Baked Chicken Breast that Everyone Loves except my dadFrom egravinapooh 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with Aluminum Foil (for easy clean up).
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Arrange the breasts on the baking sheet evenly.
- Sprinkle with whatever seasoning you are planning to use and make sure that you get a good coating on the entire breast. Don't worry about over-seasoning. Just don't over-salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until you can poke a breast and the juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and let them sit for a few minutes.
The Cookegravinapooh Acra, NY
The Rating7 people
Sounds good to me. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
great to see your posts again! way to gojett2whit in Union City loved it
Thank you! I love meals that are fast easy good and healthy!! this fills the bill!!! 5555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!