Grilled Corn With Soy- Honey GlazeFrom greekgirrrl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix honey and soy sauce together in a 10 inch skillet.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until slightly syrupy and reduced to about 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Prepare the corn by removing all but the innermost layers of husks. The kernels should be covered by, but visible through, the innermost layer.
- Use a scissor to snip off the tassel, or long silk ends, at the tip of the ear.
- Grill corn over a medium hot fire, turning ears every 11/2 -2 minutes, until the dark outlines of the kernels show through the husks and the husks are charred and beginning to peel away from the tip to expose some kernels, about 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer the corn to a platter and carefully remove and discard the charred husks and silk.
- Using tongs, take each ear and roll it in the soy mixture.
- Return the glazed corn to the grill for an additional 1-2 minutes, turning once.
- Serve immediately!!!!!!
People Who Like This Dish 8
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- oklahomabears Oklahoma City, OK
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- misahungry Hightstown, NJ
- stmml Perkasie, PA
- meileen Zhuhai GuangDong, CN
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating4 people
lip smackin' good! great post!jett2whit in Union City loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ok im in!!!!!!! i love this yummmmmmmmmmmmm wished i was at the fair now please...lol lol thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it