Crock Pot MeatloafFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Reserve 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Combine beef, eggs, oats, soup mix and remaining ketchup.
- Shape into a round loaf ,put into crock pot.
- Top with remaining ketchup.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 6 hours
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Cookin Moms348 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again852 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members