Crock Pot MeatloafFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Reserve 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Combine beef, eggs, oats, soup mix and remaining ketchup.
- Shape into a round loaf ,put into crock pot.
- Top with remaining ketchup.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 6 hours
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Cookin Moms348 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again855 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks559 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members