Circus Snacks for Kid PartyFrom noir 6 years ago
- This treat tastes great anytime - and it's good for you. shopping list
- ** Amazin' raisin Nibble Mix** shopping list
- Use 4 cups popped popcorn, 1 cup peanuts, 1 cup round toasted oat cereal, and I cup raisins. shopping list
- Mix everything in a bag just as you would for Big Top Nibble Mix. shopping list
- **Big Top Nibble Mix** shopping list
- Mix 4 cups popped popcorn, 1 cup peanuts, 1 cup animal crackers, 1 cup chocolate pieces Put above in a plastic bag and shake. You can decorate bags with stickers before putting treats in bags. shopping list
- **Snow Cones** shopping list
- Give each child crushed ice in a paper cup. Dilute punch syrup slightly. shopping list
- Pour over the ice and enjoy. shopping list
- **Munchie Merry-Go-Rounds** shopping list
- apples, peanut butter, Animal crackers Wash and core the apples. Slice into 1/4 to 1/2 inch circles. Spread with peanut butter and insert animal crackers in stand up fashion around the ring. shopping list
How to make it
- **Old Fashioned Cracker Jacks**
- Pop 4 quarts of popcorn
- Melt 1/2 cup margarine or butter in a heavy pan
- Add to this 1 tablespoon of molasses and 1/3 cup of honey.
- Mix into the popcorn.
- Add peanuts.
- Spread mixture in a greased pan and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Stir once.
- Let the cracker jacks cool and serve in paper cups.
- Add a small prize to each if you want
- **Banana Ice Cream**
- This banana ice cream can be made without any special ice cream freezing equipment. It does require a blender however. The recipe below makes about 1 gallon of delicious ice cream: Put into blender 8 peeled bananas and 1 cup sugar mixed with 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Blend till smooth. Remove half of the mixture. Add 30 marshmallows. Whirl until the marshmallows blend with the bananas. Add to this 3 1/2 of heavy cream that has been whipped. Pour this into freezer tray. Repeat the marshmallow mixing and adding the whipped cream to the reserved half of the banana mixture. Pour this into a freezer tray too.Freeze until they are the right consistency for enjoying.
- animal crackers
- snow cones
- peanuts in the shells
- **Jello Circus Animals**
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 packages flavored gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- In a large bowl combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved. Pour into shallow baking pan.
- Chill until firm. Using cookie cutters, cut out shapes.
- Decorate with tube frosting.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
This is wonderful noir! And just in time. We are planning a big birthday party at home for my youngest son on July 12. He's at a friends house right now but can't wait to show him this. He will love it! Thanks so much. You made my day. Have bee...morekimmer in Dunedin loved it
*wink* This is so adorable, and the kids can do a circus dress-up theme with costumes too! ^5!pink in USA loved it
what a cute idea! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it