Sweet HeatFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam shopping list
- Zest and juice of 2 limes, finely grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup thin soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely minced ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons habanero hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- This sweet and spicy sauce works great as both a mariande and a barbecue sauce.
- Since it has sugars in it, do not brush onto grilled foods until they are almost ready to leave the grill.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
oh yum !!!!!strawberry jam , with ginger and peppers what a combo.... great one ...........5 forks .......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh I NEED to try this one!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I love the sounds of this. You have my 5 without a doubt. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!