Spam and Velveeta CasseroleFrom markeverett 7 years ago
- 1 can Spam, cubed shopping list
- 16 oz. Velveeta, cubed shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 2 cans milk shopping list
- 16 oz. frozen mixed veggies shopping list
- 3 cups Minute Rice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- Crushed potato chips shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- SO easy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except potato chips and fold into a glass casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crushed chips on top and bake for about one hour.
- Serve with a great bread and salad or just by it self!
- NOTE: I often will use fat-free and low-fat products for this and it's just as good. Turkey Spam has way less fat and sodium than even reduced fat. Also, fat-free 1/2 & 1/2 works great in this recipe in place of the milk
People Who Like This Dish 11
- bountifulblessings Nowhere, Us
- Shagfree Nowhere, Us
- deet13 Somewhere, Florida
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- buzzboy7770 Ann Arbor, MI
- wiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
- bmaphies Cottage Grove, OR
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating6 people
with the prices today, this will be a welcome addition. we also love spam and velvetta many thanks tinadtinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
Yummy..thanks Mark..saved and five forks* * * * *!lanacountry in Macon loved it
wow spam and cheese and rice awsome lov ethe simple recipes thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!