Frozen Cherry SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling shopping list
- 2 cans (11 oz. ea.) mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- maraschino cherries and fresh orange wedges, for garnish, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and whipped topping. Stir in pie filling.
- Set aside 1/4 cup mandarins for garnish.
- Prep time does not include freezing
- Fold in the remaining oranges into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a 9" loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries and fresh orange slices if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
deelicous I love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM!!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
YUM, wish I had this in my freezer right now. Great post, thanks for sharing - you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!