BREAKFAST ROLLSFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls into the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan.
- Don't press seams together.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and vanilla; spread over rolls.
- Place second can of crescent rolls over top.
- Pour on melted margarine and top with mixture of 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, the rolls can be cut along the lines of the crescent-shaped triangles.
- Cut in half again.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Made these at Christmas Brunch and my family practically inhaled them. So easy and so good.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I'm glad I did a search! My Mother sent this recipe to me and actually wrote on the top - so good you'll want to slap your Momma! The only difference is that she adds powdered sugar and lemon juice, no cinnamon. I think your version sounds better....morerml in loved it