Rice Imperial CasseroleFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 1 envelope of yellow rice shopping list
- 18 large shrimp (I used frozen) shopping list
- 3 stalks celery shopping list
- 1 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dried shallots shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. W-shire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz.) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the rice and set it aside. (I just use the rice cooker)
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, saute the celery in the oil.
- When fairly tender, add the shrimp and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, shallots, garlic, parsley, W-shire and salt/pepper.
- Cook just until the shrimp start to turn pink.
- Meanwhile mix the mayo with the rice.
- Note: you may stretch this even further by making more rice and deeper layers. Also a combo of seafood may be used: for example shrimp with scallops, etc.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
Sounds good, I will try it with Chicken since I don't eat shrimp anymore. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds like a very good comfort food!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
Sounds really good, blondeberry! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!