Taco Pasta SaladFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package ORTEGA® taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- I only use cumin and a small amout of chili powder.. shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) package macaroni, cooked, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) jar ORTEGA salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild) shopping list
- I used our HEB store brand.. I find it better. shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- I mixed with half American and chedder shopping list
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
- Slice your own.. they taste better shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef and seasoning according to taco seasoning package directions.
- Combine macaroni, salsa, ground beef mixture, cheese, olives and onions;
- mix well.
- I served with a bed of shredded lettuce and some home made tortilla chips on side with chopped tomatoes and cilantro..
- Serve warm
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating7 people
Your right it does sound yummie, Wow, and I don't have to wait for winter to make it since it doesn't need to go in the oven. Great post Lineb, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds delicious! Love the HEB Salsa too! Thanks so much for sharing!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Hi - I'm not a big pasta salad fan but this one got my attention. Great for a potluck! Thanks for sharing. Sounds good.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!