Key Lime Pie MartiniFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rim the glass with lime juice and dip in graham cracker crumbs.
- Separately, mix 2 oz. of vanilla vodka, 1 oz. of vanilla liqueur, 1 oz. of sweetened lime juice and a dash of Half and Half or whipping cream.
- Shake over ice and pour into glass.
- Garnish with lime to serve.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This beauty has ny name written all over it - oh wow. Come to mama...*smiles* Thanks, JoyMarie hon - I'm printing this one out...^5.... ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Eish! Great one. Thanks. Bookmarking this oneliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
This is just how my BFF makes this drink and it's AMZING! You could seriously drink way too many of these if you aren't careful. :)alexa586 in Thorofare loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!