Herb Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 (8-oz.) bone-in rib pork chops (1 inch thick) shopping list
- 1 oz. provolone cheese, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, stir together garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- With small knife, make horizontal slit in each pork chop to create a pocket, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Fill each pocket with cheese and basil; brush with oil.
- Rub rosemary mixture over chops.
- Heat grill pan or heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- (I did these on grill.. in a pan)
- Add pork; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chops are pale pink in center, turning once.
- Letting the chop sit for a few minutes lets the pink fade for those who still want done pork.
- I also did one with a Gorgonzola cheese... just to see... it leaked more, but was good!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating6 people
This sounds fantastic! Thanks for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it
This sounds wonderful. Must try!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Oozing cheese does it for me!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!