Chicken Broccoli ZitiFrom aravi_vel 7 years ago
- 3 chicken breast shopping list
- 1 bunch broccoli shopping list
- ½ lb Ziti shopping list
- ½ cup olive oil shopping list
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 chopped garlic clove shopping list
- 1 shallot clove (onion) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the chicken with garlic, salt and pepper until lightly browned.
- Add onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli. Toss with chicken and adjust seasonings. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Cook ziti according to package instructions. Drain, but do not rinse.
- Toss the ziti with the butter.
- Once completely melted, add ziti to the chicken and broccoli and toss gently.
- Add the remaining of the Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!