Spinach Artichoke DipFrom aravi_vel 5 years ago
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup margarine shopping list
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- ½ cup cubed mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 package of frozen spinach (10 oz) thawed and squeezed of its juices shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz) chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients
- Place in shallow casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees.
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
The Rating4 people
Yummy, yummy, yummy. This sounds so incredibly delicious. Great pictures as well. You have my 5. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Excellent! Great post. Thanks. S.saavedra in Iowa City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!