White Chocolate-Cashew-Pretzel BarsFrom momtojillnphil 8 years ago
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chunks or white vanilla baking chips shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzel sticks or twists shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (9 oz) shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cashews shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough into pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of the white chocolate chunks and the pretzels over dough; lightly press into dough.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, place 1/4 cup of the white chocolate chunks; set aside. In large microwavable bowl, microwave remaining white chocolate chunks and the chocolate chips on High 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. If necessary, microwave 30 seconds longer. Stir in peanut butter and cashews. Spread mixture evenly over cooled baked crust. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 15 minutes
- Microwave reserved 1/4 cup white chocolate chunks on High 30 seconds; stir until melted and smooth. If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer. Drizzle over bars. Let stand until set, about 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
The Cookmomtojillnphil Lincoln Park, MI
The Rating5 people
sounds delicious and easy too, great post.debwin in Toronto loved it
Love the sounds of this. White chocolate and cashews are so good together. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
You got my 5! sounds so good thank you.elize in Hudson Falls loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!