Parmesan Pepper Crusted Walleye with Garlic Cream SauceFrom davidwhittaker 6 years ago
- 4 Walleye fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn meal shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Optional Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic shopping list
- Freshly ground sea salt & white pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix corn meal, Parmesan, and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat both sides of the fish with the mixture
- Coat a pan with vegetable oil
- Bake the fillets for 15 minutes or until cooked through
- Now comes the unhealthy (optional) part.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/2 cup of cream and 1 tablespoon garlic into a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. As it begins to boil, reduce the heat and stir constantly.
- Reduce the liquid by half and salt & pepper to taste.
- Plate the Walleye and top with the cream sauce