GRAPE SALADFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
I make this quite often & my friends all LOVE it! It really is different and so good too. :)hottamale in Canton loved it
This is something different to try. Looking forward to it.martinichef in Johnson City loved it