Lazy Pigs in the Blanket CasseroleFrom nodakmom 8 years ago
- 3 cups chopped cabbage shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion with salt and pepper. Add tomato soup, rice, Worcestershire Sauce, sugar and water. Simmer 10 minutes. Pour over cabbage in a 2-quart casserole. Don't stir. Cover; bake covered at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooknodakmom Westhope, ND
- Not added to any groups yet!