Edible chocolate lotionFrom mark555 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepean, bring cream with sugar just to a simmer, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and pour over chocolate.
- Stir until smooth. (Make sure temperature is warm when applying to body)
- Use your imagination to apply to body.
- Leftovers may be stored in fridge up to one week.
- Times are approximate
People Who Like This Dish 13
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- mezzotuba San Francisco, CA
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating8 people
Now that's what I call killing 2 birds with one stone..you're naughty!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Never too old to try something new! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
i love it mark!!!!!! yes greekgirl is correct you can eat it and smear it too hahahahahahaha good one ................. yes angelgal youre never too old .............hahahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!