Yummy Chocolate Flourless CakeFrom falafel_fanatic 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Using solid vegetable shortening, grease an 8" cake pan and dust with cocoa; set aside.
- In microwave, melt chocolate and butter in bowl on medium power, stirring once, until melted.
- Add sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, eggs, and vanilla and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Serve with melted vanilla or chocolate ice cream, if desired, for a sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- forevertreasures Lincoln, IL
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- cholena Food World, Sin
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- bubblessunshine Aberdeen, NC
- henrie Savannah, GA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating9 people
love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I have tried dis b4 and I must say ..... it's nicecholena in Food World loved it
love the density of this type of cake! YUMMY!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!