Grilled Chicken Breasts With SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves pressed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 small radicchio shopping list
- 1 small butter head lettuce shopping list
- 1 medium head endive shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Remove skin from chicken breasts and discard.
- Whisk together red wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a shallow bowl then add chicken breasts and marinate 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Heat grill to medium hot and grill chicken 6 minutes on each side/
- Wash radicchio, lettuce and endive then pat dry.
- Cut greens into long strips and place in a medium bowl.
- Combine red wine, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over salad greens and toss lightly.
- To serve divide salad greens among 4 plates and place a grilled chicken breast on top.
- Garnish with salsa.