Cool-As-A-Cucumber Shrimp SandwichFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup minced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh dill shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 (1-1/2 oz.) French bread rolls shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. large shrimp, cooked and peeled shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes shopping list
- 6 curly leaf lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut rolls in half.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cut sides of rolls.
- Arrange shrimp on bottom halves of rolls.
- Arrange cucumber slices and radishes evenly over shrimp,
- Top with lettuce leaves and roll tops.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
That's why you are the Queen! Love this recipe, what a combination of great stuff. Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
I had this yesterday, and will have it again tomorrow for lunch. Really Good. I'm thinking that I might make appetizers out of this as an open sandwich on cocktail bread. The spread is really great...thank you.tillia in Warminster loved it
Oh yeah...you should add this to the sandwich and garden groups.tillia in Warminster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!