California QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups diced peeled papaya shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell pepper drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapenos shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- cilantro sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl then stir well.
- Cover and chill.
- Combine goat cheese, chopped peppers, cream cheese and jalapeno in a bowl and stir well.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over each tortilla and fold in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
- Add 2 quesadillas and cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Remove quesadillas from skillet and place on a baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas then cut each quesadilla in half crosswise.
- Arrange 2 quesadilla halves and 1/4 cup papaya mixture on each of 6 plates.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- grizzlybear CA
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- lovemybirds Dayton, OH
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- moyaspilot Maple Ridge, CA
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- tgs97 Bloomfield Hills, MI
- michellem Idaho, ID
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
another good one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
wow i love this version yummy catminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yeah Baby ....will be trying this maybe tonight......I have a simaller one but this sounds greatgrizzlybear in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!