Vegetable BiryaniFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 500 g basmati rice , pre soaked shopping list
- 50 g each of carrots, French beans , potatoes , cauliflower , cut into small cubes and parboiled . shopping list
- 30 g each of capsicum and shelled green peas shopping list
- 10 g ginger and mint leaves , finely chopped shopping list
- 150 g ghee shopping list
- 100 ml milk shopping list
- 50 g cream shopping list
- Little whole garam masala and spices shopping list
- Some kewra water shopping list
- Little powdered mace and green cardamom shopping list
How to make it
- Temper whole garam masala in ghee .
- Add cream , milk , spices , kewra water .
- Add the vegetables and saute .
- Add powdered mace and green cardamom in water and boil .
- Add the rice to this flavoured water .
- Strain with 3/4 th done .
- Put the sauteed vegetables on top along with ginger and mint leaves .
- Put on dum for 15 mins .
- Remove from steam and serve hot .