Italian Antipasto Pasta SaladFrom jaeleepoms 8 years ago
- 12 ounces (one box) plain or tricolor rotelli pasta shopping list
- 8 oz Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 t dry Italian herb seasoning shopping list
- 8 ounces genoa salami, cubed shopping list
- 8 ounces provolone, cubed shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 – 2 oz can sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, add the pasta, salami, provolone, bell pepper, olives and onion. Slowly add Italian dressing and stir well to evenly coat. You may not need all 8 oz of Italian dressing, but may need to add more before serving. Mix in the italian herb seasoning. Allow to chill before serving.
- Variation – Try replacing the salami and provolone with julienned pepperoni slices and freshly shredded parmesan.