Strawberry Glazed ChickenFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts or whole chicken, cut into quarters shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp butter shopping list
- 2 tsp onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 4 tsp strawberry jam shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 8 sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- fresh spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Rub chicken quaarters or breasts with olive oil salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill until chicken is completely cooked throughout.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare:
- Strawberry Glaze:
- In a small skillet or saucepan add butter, onion, garlic, strawberry jam and sugar..
- Heat for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring so ingredients are well blended.
- When chicken is done, brush with glaze and continue grilling for two minutes.
- Place chicken on a bed of fresh spinach and drizzle glaze on top.
- Garnish with strawberries.