Sun Dried Tomato TorteFrom cookinggood 4 years ago
- 16 oz Cabot plain yogurt shopping list
- 8 oz feta cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 7oz jars sun dried tomatoes in oil, well drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts shopping list
- basil leaves to garnish (optional) shopping list
- toasted baguette slices, crackers or toasted flatbreads shopping list
How to make it
- Beat yogurt and cheese in electric mixer until well blended, set aside.
- In food processor pulse garlic until coarsely chopped, add tomatoes and pine nuts and pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
- Line a small 3 cup bowl with plastic wrap. Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture in bottom of bowl. Top with 1/2 of the tomato mixture. Add another 1/3 of cheese mixture and top with remaining tomato mixtures and end with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Invert bowl onto serving plate and remove bowl and plastic. Garnish with Basil Sprig.
- Serve with Bread or Crackers.