Real Brownie PuddingFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tbsp of cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup of hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of broken walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Start oven at 350.
- Mix up brown sugar with 3 tbsp of the cocoa.
- Sprinkle this over the bottom of an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 by 2 1/2 greased pan. Pour the cup of hot water over this.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, slat and remaining cocoa together.
- Beat egg fluffy.
- Then mix in the sugar and melted butter.
- Add dry ingredients, walnuts, vanilla and beat well.
- Place by spoonfuls over top of brown sugar water mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
Wonderful recipe, perfect size to make for my family! Thanks!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
very nice .......thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Update...I knew when I read this recipe that it would be wonderful, and I was not disappointed. I made it last night, and we sat and ate most of it. I hope you don't mind that I posted my picture of a closeup of a dish of it. This will be made agai...moregrandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!