Real Brownie PuddingFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tbsp of cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup of hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of broken walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Start oven at 350.
- Mix up brown sugar with 3 tbsp of the cocoa.
- Sprinkle this over the bottom of an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 by 2 1/2 greased pan. Pour the cup of hot water over this.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, slat and remaining cocoa together.
- Beat egg fluffy.
- Then mix in the sugar and melted butter.
- Add dry ingredients, walnuts, vanilla and beat well.
- Place by spoonfuls over top of brown sugar water mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
Momma - Are you competing with Krumkake for adding inches to waistlines?? Wow, YUM, delicious, wonderful, perfect! Can you tell I'm a fan? ;)
Grandma - Great picture!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
This could be my death... by Chocolate!
High 5!pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
This sounds heavenly. Just what I need to cure my chocolate craving!!! Thanks for posting.gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!