Basic Yellow CakeFrom lor 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 9-inch cake pans.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt with a wire whisk.
- Cream butter and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla and mix until completely combined.
- Slowly add flour alternately with milk.
- At end of addition batter should be smooth.
- Divide between 2 pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto a rack and cool completely before frosting.
- For a 9 x 13 pan - Baked at 350 degrees F. for 30 to 38 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating12 people
I have tried this before and the result is awesome . Thx for the post .cholena in Food World loved it
This with a real good Chocolate Frosting...pure heaven! :)noir in Boston loved it
Oh I'm going to like this one, thanks for the wonderful recipe. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it