Beef Steak Filipino StyleFrom ayn81 6 years ago
- 3/4 kilo beef steaks, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice shopping list
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 small piece ginger, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the beef steak in kalamansi (lemon) juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a frying, add cooking oil. Add the marinated pork or beef steak and cook slow until done.
- Increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks.
- Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute.
- Serve on a platter including the oil and sauce.
- Best served with hot plain rice.