Hot Stuff Dipping SauceFrom noir 6 years ago
- 16 tsp horseradish shopping list
- 16 tsp tomato paste shopping list
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tsp beef granules shopping list
- 4 TBS corn syrup shopping list
- 8 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3 cups mayo (Helmans is really the preferred choice here) shopping list
- 16 tsp Dijon mustard (grey poupon the ONLY one you should use here) shopping list
- 8 TBS sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. It will look horrible, but keep mixing until all ingredients are evenly mixed and you have a smooth looking sauce.
- ** Refrigerate for at least an hour before using**.
- As far as the zesty part goes here, let me try to help you gauge how hot this is. I really can eat *HOT*...On MY scale of 1-10, the heat here is about a 4-5.Also, if you want to taste test it to determine it's heat, LET IT REST IN THE REFRIGERATOR OVERNIGHT! Horseradish has plenty of liquid in it, and will permeate the sauce as time goes on, so if it tastes "just right" to you when you mix it, it will probably be hotter than you can stand the next day.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
OH Heck Yeah....this wil go great with the BBQ oysters i making tonight......Thank You ....GREAT POST
Big Bear 5 for this onegrizzlybear in loved it
*wink* Oh my! It'll bring tears to Mr. Bunny's eyes, he'll love it!pink in USA loved it
Spicy is Nicey!smooch in America loved it