Elegant Swiss ChickenFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breast fillets, flattened (See Note) shopping list
- Plain (all-purpose flour for dusting shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 6 Oz button mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3 spring onions (scallions) sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup cream shopping list
- 1 Tbs brandy shopping list
- 1 Cup grated gruyere or swiss cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Dust the chicken breast with flour. heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 4 minutes each side until golden brown. Transfer to a lined oven tray and cover with foil.
- Add the mushrooms and spring onion to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until the spring onion is soft.
- Add the cream and brandy and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for one minute or until the sauce reduces slightly. Season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and top with cheese. Top with shredded cheese and place under broiler until the cheese melts.
- Serve with a glass of chilled Savigion Blanc!
- Note: Flatten the chicken breast fillets by placing them between two pieces of plastic wrap and pressing down with your palm.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
Mmmmm this sounds so comforting!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds sooooo delicious----TY, Marky! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
This looks so good, Marky hon - your picture is gorgeous. Thanks so much! Hugs, Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!