Fiery Fried PotatoesFrom tsehnert 7 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave potatoes until tender. Cut in halves.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add spices and hot sauce to butter.
- Put potatoes cut side down in butter mixture and fry till crisp, about 10 minutes.
- To serve: plate the potatoes and pour the butter sauce thats left in the pan over them.
- I like to crumble a little blue cheese over mine sometimes.
- If you have leftovers, dice the next morning, fry in some butter and make some great fried potatoes!!!
The Cooktsehnert Lincoln, NE
The Rating4 people
Hmm I think I like your sister and brother in law....this sounds great! Nice recipe... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
I like anything spicy. Potatoes sound good
Gingergindot in Temecula loved it
What a great way to prepare those wonderful new potatoes. I love the blue cheese addition. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!