PULL APART COFFEE CAKEFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C. golden or dark raisins shopping list
- 1/4 C. chopped walnuts, almonds or pine nuts shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk or original flaky biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line bottom of 8- or 9-inch round cake pan with waxed paper.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except biscuits.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Cut each into quarters.
- Place biscuit pieces in sugar mixture; toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer in waxed paper-lined pan.
- Sprinkle top with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Run knife around side of pan to loosen.
- Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over.
- Remove pan and waxed paper.
- Cut coffee cake into wedges or pull apart.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
OMG I LOVE coffee cake and that is SOOOOOO easy. And all the ingrdients are like already in my house! This is gonna be GREAT!!! Thanks so so so so muchsome1_at_heart in Ferndale loved it