Outstanding Pretzel SaladFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- First layer: shopping list
- 2c. crushed pretzels, still chunks shopping list
- 3/4c. melted margarine shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- Second layer: shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (4 1/2 oz) container Cool Whip shopping list
- THIRD LAYER shopping list
- 1 lg pkg strawberry jello shopping list
- 2C. boiling water shopping list
- 1 (10oz) boxes frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Use a 9x13 pan.
- Put first layer in pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove to cool.
- Second layer:
- Beat sugar into cheese, stir in whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled pretzels.
- THIRD LAYER
- Mix together and set aside 10 minutes.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating7 people
This truly is delicious! Always a hit.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Heaven, Im in heaven!!! My fav of all time ! Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
I got this recipe from my aunt years ago, it's really yummie - a must to try. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!