Shrimp Lo MeinFrom ddougee 7 years ago
- -1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- -1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- -2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- -1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- -1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- -1 can bamboo shoots shopping list
- -2 whole scallions diced shopping list
- -8 oz shelled edamame shopping list
- -1 package ( 8oz) shitake mushrooms, sliced thin shopping list
- -2 cups of diced bell peppers ( red, yellow, green ) shopping list
- -8 ounces dry linguine shopping list
- -salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- -1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- -1 pound large shrimp, peeled shopping list
- -2 garlic cloves, minced and divided shopping list
- -1 16oz. bag of cole slaw cabbage shopping list
- -1/2 cup water shopping list
- -1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, sugar and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Add linguine to the boiling water and cook according to package directions. Drain, toss with the sesame oil, place back into the pot and set aside.
- While waiting on the pasta, heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add shrimp and half the garlic and ginger - season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 2 to 3 minutes. Scoop the mixture out onto a plate and set aside.
- Add cabbage, scallions, edamame, bamboo shoots, sliced shitake mushrooms, diced bell pepper, remaining garlic and 1/2 cup water in skillet. Cook until cabbage is crisp-tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the wok. Add the noodles and the sauce. Reduce the heat to medium to give the noodles time to absorb the sauce. Add the shrimp and vegetables back into the pan. Heat through and serve hot. Serve each portion with a sprinkling of the chopped cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookddougee Chester, MD
The Rating6 people
this is very good, gr8t post.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Sounds delish, Dougee.auntybea in Vernon loved it
Doug, please I need to carbo load before I go on my run this morning..Can you whip this up and bring it right over!! Yum!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!