Cantaloupe CakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 cup balled cantaloupe shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the 2 Tbsp water and cantaloupe in ablender until purified.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat together the butter and the cantaloupe
- poured from the blender together.
- Add the vanilla, egg, and canola oil andcontinue mixing until well.
- Pour half of the cantaloupe/butter mix intothe dry ingredients and mix.
- Then pour the other half in and continuemixing until it is cake batter like.
- Grease a 13.5 by 9.5 pan and pour batter in.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Oh my gosh Midgelet.... I have never read a cake recipe like this one! I absolutely love it and probably because it has cantaloupe in it ;) This is awesome and I am looking forward to baking it as soon as I possibly can. Thank you for sharing.lor in Toronto loved it
omg !!!!!midge this sounds wonderfully moist and great thank you ........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!