Cantaloupe CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 cup balled cantaloupe shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the 2 Tbsp water and cantaloupe in ablender until purified.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat together the butter and the cantaloupe
- poured from the blender together.
- Add the vanilla, egg, and canola oil andcontinue mixing until well.
- Pour half of the cantaloupe/butter mix intothe dry ingredients and mix.
- Then pour the other half in and continuemixing until it is cake batter like.
- Grease a 13.5 by 9.5 pan and pour batter in.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
omg !!!!!midge this sounds wonderfully moist and great thank you ........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my gosh Midgelet.... I have never read a cake recipe like this one! I absolutely love it and probably because it has cantaloupe in it ;) This is awesome and I am looking forward to baking it as soon as I possibly can. Thank you for sharing.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!