Herb Roasted Pork CasseroleFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 4 med. red potatoes, cut into 1" pieces1 lb. pork roast, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1/2 tps. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tps. crushed rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tps. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tps. sage shopping list
- 1 tps. minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 cups crumbly style herb seasoned stuffing shopping list
- 2 stalks celery sliced 1/2 inch shopping list
- 1 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 med. ripe tomatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- 1- In deep 10 inch skillet melt 1/4 cup butter untik sizzling; add potatoes. Cook over med. high heat, stirring occasionally, until potstoes are lightly browned (10 to 15 min.).
- 2- Add pork, salt, rosemary, pepper, sage and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned (10 to 12 min.).
- 3- Add remaining 1/4 cup butter and remaining ingredients except parsley and tomatoes. Cover; cook until heated through (7 to 9 min.). Stir in parsley and tomatoes. Cover; let stand 2 min. or until heated through.