Firecracker Flank SteakFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Thick & chunky salsa shopping list
- 2 cups orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground ground ginger shopping list
- 2 lb. beef flank steak shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Mix salsa, orange juice, oil, sugar, soy, mustard and ginger in sealable plastic bag. Add steak and seal bag. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr. or up to 24 hr.
- Grill steak over medium heat until desired doneness, basting frequently with marinade.
- Heat remaining marinade in saucepan to a boil. Cook over low heat 10 min.
- Slice steak across the grain at a 45° angle to the cutting surface. Serve with rice and sauce. Top with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- 4chanteclaire Nowhere, Us
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- meemawgot4 Dallas, TX
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- jeannej Raleigh, NC
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- muppets0401 FORKED RIVER, NJ
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
OH YUM GRIZZ SOUNDS GOOD BASTE MY WITH EXTRA SAUCE PLEASE........LOLminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Melmuppets0401 in FORKED RIVER loved it
Sounds fantastic, Griz....Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!