Dorito CasseroleFrom hannabanana4511 8 years ago
- 1 Bag nacho cheese Doritos(crushed up) shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can rip olives sliced (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 4 cups cooked cut up chicken(turkey works too) shopping list
- 3/4 pound shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Put half of the crushed chips in the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
- Mix together the soup, sour cream, olives, garlic salt, chicken, and cheese.
- Spread mixture over top of chips.
- Top chicken/cheese mixture with the rest of the crushed chips.
- Cut the butter into small pats and evenly distribute on top of chips (you can also just melt the butter and pour it all over top, it works the same!)
- Bake 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookhannabanana4511 The Woodlands, TX
The Rating5 people
I love Doritos and this would make a very palatable dish for the hubby, too. Thanks. Also something we can take to Ronald McDonald on our cook night. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it