Peanutbutter Gingersnap CookiesFrom jabec 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup raw whole wheat flour (less worked flour, but you can use all whole wheat shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice and salt shopping list
- 2 tbs granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar (not packed) shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tbs margarine shopping list
- 2 tbs honey shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together both flours, baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, ginger, allspice and salt. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat together brown sugar, peanut butter and butter on medium speed of electric mixer for about 1 minute.
- Add honey, egg and vanilla. Beat again until smooth.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture. You will be making a stiff dough.
- Combine granulated sugar and remaining 1 tsp cinnamon in a shallow small bowl.
- Using your hands, shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart (they spread a lot when baking). Flatten cookies slightly using a fork.
- Bake cookies for 9 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately transfer from pan to a wire rack to cool.
The Cookjabec Kingston, CA
The Rating5 people
I love gingersnaps and absolutely love peanut butter. What a great combination! Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
THANKS FOR SHARING .....LOVE SPICY COOKIES....GREAT FOR THE WINTER NOW......:]
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I love peanut butter with ginger and allspice.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!