Home Made Cookies and Cream Ice creamFrom mig 6 years ago
- 1 Long pack of Oreo cookies (or any cookie brand that has the same taste, texture etc) shopping list
- 2. 1 Pack of heavy cream shopping list
- 3. 1 small can of condensed milk (This is a cream like milk that is really really sweet) shopping list
- 4. For added thickness or fluffiness, you may want to whip one egg white as well shopping list
- Optional add ons: shopping list
- 1. preserved cherries shopping list
- 2. Sliced ripe mangoes or peaches shopping list
- 3. Rhum (for the adults) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Finely crush the oreo cookies and set aside
- 2. Combine half the contents of the condensed milk with 1 pack of heavy cream (add the egg whites if you wanted to add more)
- 3. Start layering. The first layer should always be the crushed oreo cookies.
- 4. Chill for about 2 hours or more.
- 5. Serve it with cherries on top.
- The add-ons
- 1. You can add the cherry syrup with the cream and the condensed milk then as you layer them, you and add the cherries along with the crushed oreo cookies (same thing with the mangoes)
- 2. You can do the same with the rhum, add it on the mixture and start layering and chill and enjoy!!!