Cole SlawFrom sas 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lb green cabbage, cored and cut into 3-inch chunks, then finely chopped or shredded shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar or 1 tsp. stevia natural sweetener shopping list
- sea salt and Course ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Toss all vegetables in a large bowl with 1 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar, then toss with slaw. Chill, covered, stirring occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Support your local farmer
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating3 people
Ya know, I think everyone has had enough slaw from the Fourth, so they cannot see how good this is...classic plus fresh green peppers... I agree - support your local farmer! Nice job, SASsy!shine in Rainier loved it
Keep it simple that's what I say. This salad sounds delicious. I'm going to give it a try soon. THX :)dandelion in Ashland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!