No-bake Cocoa Oatmeal Peanut Butter Raisin CookiesFrom falafel_fanatic 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In large sauce pan, bring the first six ingredients to a full, rolling boil for 1 minute, stirring as needed.
- Remove from heat. Add oats, dry milk, and raisins and vanilla to boiled mixture.
- Mix well.
- Drop by Tablespoons onto waxed paper and let stand until cool, about 15-20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating6 people
Sounds really delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
As salaam mu alaikum, Zahra,thanks for an unusual and delicious recipe.........:}
Hope you and your family have a Blessed Jumah today,InshaAllah,Ameen..................:]
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
yummmy....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!